Before I receive any angry comments I would like to point out that this is only a spoof of the many Vegetarian websites on the internet. It is not meant to be taken seriously. Honest.
And to those of you who think I am a heartless sadistic animal-abuser yes, you are right.
1. Vast acres of forests are cleared every year for cattle grazing. This land could be used to grow plants, which would feed far more people than animals. The solution is clear get rid of the perpetrators. Eat the cattle.
2. Many endangered species (such as wolves) are shot for eating livestock. Remove temptation for them. Eat farm animals.
3. Cow farts are one of the major causes of climate change. Take revenge. Its your right.
4. Large carnivorous have been driven to the brink of extinction. If we do not eat the herbivores they will die a slow painful death due to starvation.
5. Being a vegetarian does not reduce air pollution. Eat like a cow, fart like a cow.
6. In some cases vegetarianism can actually cause air pollution mostly people going into long elaborate reasons as to why they are vegetarians.
7. Vegetarians are often healthier than meat-eaters. They find it easier to walk. This is damaging to the environment, because if we all followed this example our cars would be left redundant and going mouldy.
8. Vegetarians live longer. Hospitals are filled with elderly patients caught in the middle of euthanasia debates. Eat meat and die sooner. Who wants to live to be over 100 anyway?
9. Meat-filled diets are needed for large brains. Carnivorous animals often work in packs, using their co-operation to bring down prey much larger than they are. Sheep are stupid.
10. Carnivorous animals are often well-muscled, sleek, powerful and fierce. Cows are not.
11. Gonads are parts of the animal that are very rarely eaten. Grapes, as any biology student knows, are basically giant ovaries. Same difference.
12. Women are more likely to lose iron due to their menstrual cycles. Eating meat will fix this far more quickly than spinach.
13. Young people (especially girls) can be prone to anorexia. Broccoli will not help them gain weight as much as beef will.
14. Blood makes you randy (and I can safely confirm this). Eat meat for the survival of our species.
15. Vegetarians spend more time defending their diets than eating it. This causes stress. Chill out and eat KFC.
16. Diabeetus isnt fresh fruit chock-full of sugar anyway?
17. Alcohol is made from fermented grains, and occasionally fruits. Drink-driving accidents were never caused by being drunk on lamb cutlets.
18. Plant-rich diets taste good. No they dont.
19. There is very little fat in plants. Fat deposits in the body act as insulators. Eating meat can help prevent hypothermia.
20. Food poisoning is almost always caused by meat. Violent vomiting and diarrhoea can help you lose all the weight you put on eating meat in the first place.
21. There are many poisonous plants out there (Deadly nightshade, deathcap, toadstools etc. ) which are not always easy to identify. Poisonous animals are easier to identify. They bite you before you bite them.
22. Blood Donors need more iron in their blood. Iron is found and absorbed more easily in meat. You wouldnt deny a leukaemia victim a chance at life would you?
23. Vegetarians have lower incidence of diabetes, kidney disease and gallstones. If everyone became vegetarian doctors would start to lose their livelihoods.
24. Animals feel pain and are often slaughter in a cruel manner. Make sure they didnt die for nothing. Eat them.
25. Vegetarians are calmer and often more spiritual than meat-eaters. This will be of no good if we are ever invaded.
26. The vast majority of illegal drugs come from plants. Very few people have become high due to smoked pork.
27. Plants contain fibre. Fibre is non-existent in meat. Do not under any circumstances try to eat more fibre. The world is full of enough shit as it is. Most of which is written by NotedStrangePerson.
28. Animals are Gods creations. He created them so we may have something to eat.
29. It is claimed that meat-eaters smell bad. This is often stated by vegetarians who forget that their food was grown in shit.
30. Hindus believe cows are sacred because they provide us with milk, help us pull ploughs and fertilize the fields. Show your appreciation by helping them onto the next stage of reincarnation.
31. People will not mistake you for a hippy. Hopefully.
32. Ketchup/blood they looks pretty much the same anyway.
33. An over-consumption of vegetables means that animals are left to starve. By eating them you are stopping the suffering caused by careless vegetarians.
34. Animals killed by people often suffer extreme pain due to improper slaughtering procedures. This means nothing when you consider many predators start eating their prey when its still alive.
35. Your kids wont hate you because you didnt let them eat at Burger King like normal brats.
36. People in Africa are not starving because Americans eat too much meat. They are starving because they are uneducated and live under dictatorships (EEK! Politics!)
trololol. lol@all the meatfags who actually feel some sort of "patriotism" over this though. You realize the author's purposely using moronic/lulzy arguments in this for the sake of lulz right? This is like listening to the AMERICA! FUCK YEAH! song and legitimately feeling patriotic towards your country. lolololol. lulzy article though.
GambleLoverFeatured By OwnerJun 27, 2011Hobbyist Traditional Artist
This is brutally awesome
Here's another real fact: ''Soy and soy products contain one specific chemical that has similar effect like estrogen. If a male eats too much soy he is in danger of, like every good tranny knows, becoming a woman, growth of breasts included!
need to practice my
pixel art, pfft-So,
I'm raffling off
three free icons
like this: (Im also
going to make them
blink and such,
ye)All you have to
do is fav this
journal, and I'll
pick out the winner
in two-three day's
planning on making a
bunch of icons for
and today we're
going to talk about
the categories and
options in the
Well, mostly I'm
going to be the one
talking, but there
will be discussion
questions at the
uploading a poem,
built to be an
important tool to
artwork. But as
deviantART grows and
strives to create
new ways to discover
that keywords as we
currently use them
We think we
can do better -- and
MonthHave you ever
wandered through the
here on dA and
wondered what the
category was for?
Then ask no
should almost be
obvious what goes in
here, but let's play
dumb for a
Endorell-Taelos is very well known within the community for her selfless giving and gracious community spirit. Since joining DeviantART over seven years ago, Alicia has continued to make a positive impact on many deviants. Her helpful and thoughtful approach was one of her finest attributes when serving as a Community Volunteer, and this has continued throughout the many contests which Alicia provides on a regular basis. As we approach our Birthday celebrations, we can't... Read More